Sunday 3 January 2010

Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Treatment



Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Treatment:

The new Living Proof brand that I discovered at Sephora has drastically changed my blow-outs. Now when I blow dry my hair straight my strands are so soft and silky you would think I had some fabulous salon deep conditioning treatment. Even my friends have noticed that my hair looks sleeker and feels softer than ever before.

The only problem would be the price tag. This teeny tiny little tub, about the height of my pinky finger, costs about 14 dollars. The larger bottle (which is only just about the length of my palm) is about 24 dollars. The way it transforms my hair during a treacherous blow drying session makes it worth the cost for me, but I use is sparingly. Luckily only a small dab will do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment