Thursday 7 January 2010

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Spicy (#102)



Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Spicy (#102):

I have had this shadow quad for years now and it still remains a favorite of mine. I haven't hit pan in any of the colors yet because I never use it long enough to actually run out. I am always bouncing back and forth between different shadows. Shadow ADD perhaps? This quad, however, has the perfect colors for a neutral eye look. The first goldy/brown shade and the last goldy/pink shade are great all over lid colors and then the darker chocolate brown makes for an excellent crease color and the champagne shade works as a highlight!

I really should use this more often. Note to self: stop buying so many shadows and start using this quad again!

No comments:

Post a Comment