Sunday 10 January 2010

Lavanila Vanilla Coconut Fragrance



Lavanila Vanilla Coconut Fragrance:

This line of products comes with fragrances, candles, body lotions, and deodorant. I originally got this scent in a candle and every time I would burn it my roommates would pop their heads into my room to comment on how good it smelled. I burned the fairly large candle right down to the pan and went out to buy the fragrance of the same scent. It does smell exactly like vanilla and coconuts- like you were baking something sweet on a tropical island. It is truly a heavenly smell.

The bonuses? The brand is all natural and "healthy" because, in the case of the perfumes, it contains 30 different vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids. The candle was considered healthy because it was clean burning, meaning that it did not eject possibly dangerous chemicals into the air when it was burned down. This fragrance happens to contain anti-oxidants and oils so that it isn't drying like some fragrances that may be loaded with alcohol.

I bought it because it smells fantastic, but that's quite a long list of bonuses don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment