Friday 8 January 2010

Lush Bubble Bar!



Lush Bubble Bar:

When my sister asked what I wanted for the holidays I did not hesitate to answer. I knew I wanted some Lush body products. I had been hearing about Lush for a long time but had never actually tried it myself. Due to the lameness that was FedEx I actually got this mid January, but it was better late than never with this gift! The set came with two bath bombs and two bubble bars. I was too excited to hold off on using the bath bombs to take a picture of them for this post so they are long gone, but the bubble bars last a while because you crumble just a small piece to use at a time.

First of all, they smell AMAZING! My bath smelled great, but I figured, like most bath products, that the scent would not linger past the water. These surprised me by making me smell delicious for hours after my bath. The bubble bars create very little bubbles- maybe just enough to skim the surface of the water- but again, they smell fabulous.

The bath bombs were very fizzy and fun. I had a white one that deposited creamy oils into the tub that made my skin feel like silk. I also had a pink one that deposited little pink plastic hearts all over the bath which was a bit of a surprise. A Lush suggestion? Make all of the bath products 100% dissolve in water! Other than that I can't think of a better gift! I will be a Lush bath product junkie from now on!

The Lush face treatments are another story because I have heard too many people tell me that those products have made them break out. I am serious about my skin care regime and hardly deviate from it...ever. Should I do my day/night skin care as a post?

No comments:

Post a Comment