Sunday 24 January 2010

Sephora Crayon Gloss Lip Gloss Pencil




Sephora Crayon Gloss Lip Gloss Pencil in Shade 03:

CHEAP THRILL ALERT!!!

Follow me here: A glossy coral with flecks of gold in an easy-to-apply stick with color that lasts for hours but keeps your lips soft and smooth...for FIVE dollars! This is my current favorite shade although I have them in a few colors.

Ignore the blueish color at the bottom end of my swatch- I possess the bad habit of writing on my hand. I love Post-It notes, but my hand is with me everywhere I go! In my defense, I did try to scrub it off before I did the swatch.

Anyway, grab these sticks when you can because they are not easy to come by! I can never find them in stores, but I stock up on Sephora.com in whatever colors they have available. Happy hunting!

What's your cheap thrill?

No comments:

Post a Comment