Friday 8 January 2010

Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control



Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control:

My quest to find the perfect matifying product for my skin continues. I have semi-tricky face to deal with because it is the textbook definition of combination skin. I have an oily t-zone and dry patches everywhere else. Especially in winter time, I get very dry around my mouth, between my eyes and under my nose but I remain oily in the center of my forehead, on the sides of my nose and on the tip of my chin. I think I may have found my favorite yet matifying product in this Clinique cream. Cream may be the wrong word. It is sort of a gel that turns to a powder on the face. When used with my moisturizer to keep dry spots from flaking, this kept my face on the perfect level of not too greasy/not too dry.

I took it for a test drive on New Years Eve when I knew I would be out of the house with a full face of makeup on for hours and hours late into the night. My face was shine free even in pictures which is when I am most self conscious of that a-little-too-dewy glow.

Could my problem finally be solved? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment